Denim Field Pants - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 70% OFF
- Unit price
- Inspired by vintage naval wear, these pants are straight-up functional.
- With a high rise and a wide leg, they're super flattering too.
- Deep front and back pockets.
- Belt loops, zip fly, and natural corozo nut buttons for the win.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 28" inseam on size 27
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size 26 - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- CKCaroline K.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 starsFavorite pants
LOVE these pants. They’re high waisted, but don’t feel constricting or dig in. They’re wide legged but don’t look baggy, and they wash well. They’re out of my size in every color, but can’t wait for a restock because I’ll be getting another pair!Was this helpful?
- AGAmelia G.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsI love these pants!
Super flattering and comfy! Great quality! Will definitely be purchasing more!Was this helpful?
- TTamara1 year agoRated 5 starsChic but comfortable
I've loved every item of clothing ever purchased from Outerknown, but these were my first pants...They fit like a dream - a tad more 'fitted' than what I usually wear in today's work from home sweat pant or super-stretchy leggings/skinny jeans world BUT still completely comfortable. What the actual waistline on these jeans gives you is a chic, put-together silhouette that makes you feel like you've really brought the style home! For reference, I'm 5'8" and about 127 lbs...the 27 fits perfectly. I've worn them at least 8 times in 2 weeks and they are still fresh-looking, so I know they'll be perfect for travel!Was this helpful?