Color / Marine Bigbury Island
Birch Optic Plaid
Cornflower Carrick Plaid
Faded Olive Carrick Plaid
Marine Bigbury Island
Tarmac Grey Bigbury Island
- Inspired by our beloved Blanket Shirt but cut in a loftier, looser weave that brings another level of softness.
- Heavyweight twill with planet-friendly buttons made from nuts.
- Toss on over tees, sweatshirts and sweaters.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Cloud Weave Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 100% OFF
- Unit price
- RRRussell R.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingCloud Weave ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsWeave Shirt
Easily my new favorite piece.
- JBJ Bradley S.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingCloud Weave ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsBeyond soft beyond warm
I have six Blanket Shirts and this Cloud Weave has supplanted them all as the winter “go-to.” Unbelievable comfortable and warm, and even the wife has complimented the look. Win win win.
- MAMarco A.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingCloud Weave ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome
It looks just like the photos. Nice thick weave, solid stitching and hangs at the right length, about the middle of front pockets. Buttons are easy to open and close. I stayed warm with a long sleeve t-shirt underneath in the low 40's.
I usually wear a L/XL, depending on the brand. I'm a 44ch , 36w and the XL fit just right, L would've been to tight. If I wear a thick thermal underneath it will be a bit snug. I would size up if you want to wear something thick underneath and wear as an over shirt. I just wish there were more color options. The blanket shirts have 39 color options and this cloud weave shirt only have 4. Still an awesome shirt I would recommend.
- GKGary K.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingCloud Weave ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsQuality Shirt
Absolutely love it, warm, soft, and durable! I love the fit in that I ordered the same size as the blanket shirt and the fit was exactly the same! This jacket shirt reminds me of a sweater feel! A great find, and highly recommend!
- FLFrank L.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingCloud Weave ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsBlanket shirt 2.0
Fantastic weight. Incredible hand. Next level blanket shirt. Love.