- Inspired by our beloved Blanket Shirt but cut in a loftier, looser weave that brings another level of softness.
- Heavyweight twill with planet-friendly buttons made from nuts.
- Toss on over tees, sweatshirts and sweaters.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Cloud Weave Shirt
- ADAnthony D.Verified Buyer7 months agoReviewingCloud Weave ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Perfect Chillax Shirt
I love my Cloud Weave Shirt. It is so cozy, warm and stylish. It gives me that home away from home feeling when I’m out and about.
- GGarrettVerified Reviewer3 months agoReviewingCloud Weave ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best shirt I own
This is one of the best made and best feeling shirts i've ever owned, i'm always looking for an excuse to wear it.
Getting myself another once they come back in stock.
- SFSally F.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingCloud Weave ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsSo comfortable
- JLJohn Luke M.Verified Buyer7 months agoReviewingCloud Weave ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsBought 2 these
Great shirt/jacket. Had to buy a second one when I saw this color combo. The fabric is super soft and works great as a light jacket on cool days or nights.
- BDBrad D.Verified Reviewer11 months agoReviewingCloud Weave ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsSuch a great shirt, get compliments
Big fan of this shirt, literally get stopped in airports when I wear it (people ask me if its from Kith!). Fabric is different than the blanket shirt, which I appreciate. Runs a little large, but I also wear it as an overshirt (over the Sojourn Tee from Outerknown).