Cloud Weave Shirt Jacket - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 51% OFF
- Unit price
A timelessly classic plaid reimagined in our signature Cloud Weave texture.
Color / Pacific Green Optic Plaid
Pacific Green Optic Plaid
Marine Optic Plaid
Bright Red Optic Plaid
- A timelessly classic plaid reimagined in our signature Cloud Weave texture.
- Designed with a borrowed-from-the-boys boxier fit, this shirt jacket is roomy enough for easy layering over all your cool-weather favorites.
- There’s nothing better than pairing it with tees, cashmere, and blue jeans.
- Fully lined with two oversized chest pockets and faux horn buttons.
80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton. Lining: 100% organic cotton. Sleeves: 100% cupro.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cotton, we're saving loads of water and turning valuable waste back into a fresh fiber.
- 29'' body length on size S.
- Saria (First model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 25", Hips: 36"
- Rachel (Second model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9”, Bust: 34”, Waist: 25”, Hips: 35”
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- UubderdoodleVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsWorth it!
I love oversized jackets because they fit my equally oversized and ridiculous sweaters. Bought a medium because the small was out of stack and can fit another person inside but I absolutely love it!
- ASAmber S.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsPerfect
I’d wanted this shacket for a year and it finally went on sale over the summer. I was nervous about whether a small or XS would be best but the XS has more than enough room. It’s an exceptional piece that I’m delighted to have and entirely lived up to my expectations. Outerknown has impeccable quality and I’ve never been disappointed with their pieces.
- JWJoanne W.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 starsGreat Year Round Jacket
I love this jacket! It's fun, unique, and warm. You can see the attention to detail that went into making it, from the quality of the buttons to the lining. The material is thick, but 'moveable' and the Marine Optic Plaid is as vibrant as the picture. I am 5'10" / 135# and normally wear a size 6. The Cloud Weave Jacket is oversized, so I got a small, ( I wear a M in the w's blanket shirt for reference), and I can comfortably layer a sweatshirt underneath the jacket. The sleeves are long enough, and the length is as pictured. It's an easy to wear jacket, perfect for cool spring and fall weather, summer nights at the beach, or layered in the winter time. It's more than I would normally spend on a shirt jacket, but I think it's worth the price. I know that I will have it for many years, it is so well made.
- KTKaren T.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 starsLove it!
I love the jacket. I find it warm enough down to mid-40 degrees at least. Get lots of compliments and my friend’s son wants his own.