Color / Cornflower Carrick Plaid
Birch Optic Plaid
Cornflower Carrick Plaid
Faded Olive Carrick Plaid
- Inspired by our beloved Blanket Shirt in a loftier, looser weave that brings another dimension of softness to our button-ups.
- Heavyweight twill with planet-friendly buttons made from nuts.
- There's nothing better than pairing it with tees, cashmere, and blue jeans.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- MAMarco A.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsAwesome
It looks just like the photos. Nice thick weave, solid stitching and hangs at the right length, about the middle of front pockets. Buttons are easy to open and close. I stayed warm with a long sleeve t-shirt underneath in the low 40's.
I usually wear a L/XL, depending on the brand. I'm a 44ch , 36w and the XL fit just right, L would've been to tight. If I wear a thick thermal underneath it will be a bit snug. I would size up if you want to wear something thick underneath and wear as an over shirt. I just wish there were more color options. The blanket shirts have 39 color options and this cloud weave shirt only have 4. Still an awesome shirt I would recommend.
- FLFrank L.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsBlanket shirt 2.0
Fantastic weight. Incredible hand. Next level blanket shirt. Love.
- CMCharles M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsA head turner
I get so many compliments when I wear those cloud weave shirts. The quality of the fabric just stands out. I feel dressed up when dressing down. I wear a Large, but the Medium is the right fit.
- DSDan S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 starsVariations On a Theme
This follows the tried-and-true blanket shirt design, but with a more open weave and softer feel. Because of that, it's almost like a sweater or coat. Would like to see it with a straight bottom hem and without pockets, as they're sort of big and in my opinion non-functional. Very comfortable.
- TRTerry R.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsCloud Weave shirt
I have received so many compliments every time I have worn this warm and cozy shirt. It’s by far the most comfortable shirt/coat that I’ve owned. The fabric and the weave are incredibly unique.