A timelessly classic plaid reimagined in our signature Cloud Weave texture.
Color / Birch Optic Plaid
Birch Optic Plaid
Cornflower Carrick Plaid
Faded Olive Carrick Plaid
Marine Bigbury Island
Tarmac Grey Bigbury Island
- A timelessly classic plaid reimagined in our signature Cloud Weave texture.
- Inspired by our beloved Blanket Shirt in a loftier, looser weave that brings another level of dimension to our button-ups while feeling impossibly soft from first wear.
- Heavyweight twill with planet-friendly buttons made from nuts.
- There's nothing better than pairing it with tees, cashmere, and blue jeans.
80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cotton, we're saving loads of water and turning valuable waste back into a fresh fiber.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29" body length on size M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Cloud Weave Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- BDBrad D.Verified Reviewer5 days agoRated 5 starsSuch a great shirt, get compliments
Big fan of this shirt, literally get stopped in airports when I wear it (people ask me if its from Kith!). Fabric is different than the blanket shirt, which I appreciate. Runs a little large, but I also wear it as an overshirt (over the Sojourn Tee from Outerknown).
- MPMarc P.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 starsNever received shirt
Shirt was back ordered and never received . Paid for never got the shirt!
- DSDoug S.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 starsCloud Weave
I'm a big fan of this shirt. To me, it feels more like an outer layer than a Blanket Shirt, and I think it really shines as a cozy outer/mid layer on a cooler day.
- GPGavin P.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 starsJust Awesome!
Seriously, wear this to a Bar to get a drink and you won't go home alone, well even if you do, you'll look good!
- PTPriscilla T G.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 starsLove
Only had in mens size so bought in small love it sleeve t-bit long but just turn up