A timelessly classic plaid reimagined in our signature Cloud Weave texture.
Cloud Weave Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- A timelessly classic plaid reimagined in our signature Cloud Weave texture.
- Inspired by our beloved Blanket Shirt in a loftier, looser weave that brings another level of dimension to our button-ups while feeling impossibly soft from first wear.
- Heavyweight twill with planet-friendly buttons made from nuts.
- There's nothing better than pairing it with tees, cashmere, and blue jeans.
80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cotton, we're saving loads of water and turning valuable waste back into a fresh fiber.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29" body length on size M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- cloud weave shirts
In the clouds
This shirt is terrific, so much so I may hafta purchase it in white/black.
Never received shirt
Shirt was back ordered and never received . Paid for never got the shirt!
Love the look and feel but too heavy and only good in cold weather Wish the weave was lighter
I'm a big fan of this shirt. To me, it feels more like an outer layer than a Blanket Shirt, and I think it really shines as a cozy outer/mid layer on a cooler day.