A timelessly classic plaid reimagined in our signature Cloud Weave texture.
Color / Birch Optic Plaid
Birch Optic Plaid
Cornflower Carrick Plaid
Faded Olive Carrick Plaid
Gunmetal Carrick Plaid
Cloud Weave Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- A timelessly classic plaid reimagined in our signature Cloud Weave texture.
- Inspired by our beloved Blanket Shirt in a loftier, looser weave that brings another level of dimension to our button-ups while feeling impossibly soft from first wear.
- Heavyweight twill with planet-friendly buttons made from nuts.
- There's nothing better than pairing it with tees, cashmere, and blue jeans.
80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cotton, we're saving loads of water and turning valuable waste back into a fresh fiber.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29" body length on size M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- MPMarc P.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsNever received shirt
Shirt was back ordered and never received . Paid for never got the shirt!
- DSDoug S.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 starsCloud Weave
I'm a big fan of this shirt. To me, it feels more like an outer layer than a Blanket Shirt, and I think it really shines as a cozy outer/mid layer on a cooler day.
- GPGavin P.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 starsJust Awesome!
Seriously, wear this to a Bar to get a drink and you won't go home alone, well even if you do, you'll look good!
- PTPriscilla T G.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 starsLove
Only had in mens size so bought in small love it sleeve t-bit long but just turn up
- SHScott H.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 starsEveryone wants it!
Literally. It’s warm, it’s comfortable. It’s easy to throw on over anything. And all my friends ask if they can have it when I die.