The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Destined to explore new sands.
- A cute, airy beach dress with an easy, tiered silhouette.
- Spaghetti straps criss-cross the back.
- Crafted with a beautifully vibrant artisan-made fabric.
100% organic cotton.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
We source this incredible fabric from a small-scale artisan group in India, empowering their community and keeping a traditional craft alive.
- 30" body length on size S
- Katie (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’10”, Bust: 32B, Waist: 23", Hips: 34"
- Kristin (lifestyle model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9.5", Bust: 32C, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line Dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- retail price
Fun flirty dress
Comfy and casual and a lil sexy. Runs a little big but feels very comfortable! LOVE finding organic clothing with prints! Solids can just be so boring, right? Thank you Outerknown!
I honestly didn't expect to love this dress as much as I do. It's a perfect fit, super comfortable and very cute. I'm 5.4 and 124 lbs- the XS fits like a glove. I'll be wearing this all Summer and the next few to come. Winner!!
Must have dress for Summer Lounging
I just received this lightweight casual dress for being at home or BBQ's with friends for summer, wow I really love the fit and material. I love the pattern and how low the straps are because essentially I want to wear this without a bra, it's super comfortable. I received it on Monday here in Spain and I already wore it twice. The retail price is accurate for quality and design. I think I will be able to use it for future summer seasons in the future, I hate fast fashion and this is once piece that won't go out of style. Thank you Outerknown! 5 stars!