- Crafted from lofty organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts.
- Designed with an easy fit, great for layering in cooler weather.
- Chest pockets with button flap pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29 1/2" length on size M.
- Kamu is 6'1 and wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Chroma Blanket Shirt
- JHJoshua H.Verified Buyer7 months agoReviewingChroma Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsLives up to the hype
Fit perfectly all around. Great quality. Good weight to the shirt and extremely comfortable.
- THTina H.Verified Buyer8 months agoReviewingWomen's Chroma Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsBest one
It’s my 4th Shirt and I love it. A little bit more than my others…it’s so cozy!
- BRBrandon R.Verified Buyer9 months agoReviewingChroma Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best!
The blanket shirt is my favorite go to shirt. Best flannel out there! Can you call this a flannel? It’s like a flannel, but next level.
- KKathyVerified Buyer1 year agoReviewingChroma Blanket ShirtRated 3 out of 5 starsColor is not the same
I was super excited for the chroma blue but it is not the same color in the picture.
- JMJuan M.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingChroma Blanket ShirtRated 3 out of 5 starsGood shirt! Hardly a blanket shirt.
The shirt does run a bit large like a blanket shirt. I originally got a S, which is my usual, but it was pretty big so I ended up exchanging it for an XS , which is actually quite smaller than the S. Would have liked it slightly larger, but the fit is fine. It is also well made and feels like it will hold up great, so no knock on the quality. However, I expected something a bit thicker or warmer for a blanket shirt. This is more of a traditional flannel of sorts.