The Blanket Shirt is our all-time best-selling style, and it just might be the coziest damn shirt ever made.
Color / Olive Drab
Chroma Blanket Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- The Blanket Shirt is our all-time best-selling style, and it just might be the coziest damn shirt ever made.
- Now in a rainbow of new garment-dyed colors with a soft, lived-in feel.
- Crafted from heavyweight organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with an easy fit, ideal for layering on chilly nights or mornings.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
- 29 1/2" body length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Was with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
New favourite everything
My husband loves the two shirts I got him. They are absolutely his new favs.
Husband Loves It
I bought this shirt for my husband for Christmas. He LOVES it! It's a nice weight for the colder days here in WA and it fits him perfectly. Plan to buy more!
Could wear it 24/7
Not much I can add about Outerknown blanket shirts that hasn't already been said. I could wear this all day everyday. I goes with just about everything, boots or sneaker worthy, and looks sharp without looking overdressed.
When is a blanket more than a blanket, when it's...
perfect weight for cooler days in early Fall and late Spring in most parts of the country. The colors go with khaki's, jeans and lots of other pant options. Am guessing this a a unisex item for most folks, so wear it and enjoy the compliments.