Canyon Dress - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 61% OFF
- Unit price
Our Canyon Dress is destined to run through the fields.
Color / Salt
Plum Wild Daisy
Pitch Black Bramble
Mineral Blue Superbloom
- Our Canyon Dress is destined to run through the fields. We paired a slimming upper body with a soft, lightweight skirt for an effortlessly elegant look.
- Perfect for a daytime wedding or, paired with a jean jacket and sandals, for the farmers market.
- Fabric covered buttons, a detachable belt at true waist, a subtle clip dot texture, and ruffled sleeves add a romantic touch.
- The lined skirt falls to the ankle, so it can be paired comfortably with a low or high heel.
100% organic cotton.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
- 53" Body Length on size S
- Kate (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 33, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- MMayu2 years agoRated 5 starsOne of the most flattering maxi dress!
This dress makes me feel beautiful! I get compliments every time I wear this dress. This is the most flattering maxi dress that is not too casual. It is very well made too. Fabric covered buttons are so pretty and add a nice touch. I am 5"4', 120 lb and XS fits great. I have in black and am thinking of getting in white.Was this helpful?
- CJCrystal J.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 starsPerfect
This dress is soft, comfortable, and feels wonderful to wear. I originally bought an XS but exchanged for a S because the elastic at my ribs was a bit too noticeable for my sensitivity level. I am 5'2" and 100lbs. I look forward to buying more dresses from Outerknown. The quality is as good as the ethics appear to be.Was this helpful?