Canyon Dress - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 61% OFF
- Unit price
Our Canyon Dress is destined to run through the fields.
Color / Archipelago Bramble
Plum Wild Daisy
Pitch Black Bramble
Mineral Blue Superbloom
- Our Canyon Dress is destined to run through the fields. We paired a slimming upper body with a soft, lightweight skirt for an effortlessly elegant look.
- Fabric covered buttons, a detachable belt at true waist, and ruffles add a romantic touch.
- The lined skirt falls to the ankle, so it can be paired comfortably with a low or high heel.
100% organic cotton.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
- 53" body length on size S
- Vanessa (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’11", Bust: 32", Waist: 24", Hips: 34.5"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- MCMoira C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsLove it, have it in two colors!
So light weight, feel put together in an instant. Always receive compliments when I wear them. The pink dress does not give as strong "prairie chic" vibes as the white and blue does.
- CVClaudia V.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsI want this in all the colors
This is so flattering, comfy, and timeless! I ordered the light blue pattern in a large. I’m 5’4” and larger in the chest so I needed to be sure it would fit. This is now my live in dress. I honestly want to get this in black and white right away. Super breezy skirt!!!
- MMichelleVerified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsBeautiful, Comfortable And So Happy That It's Made From Sustainable Materials!
I am so very happy with this dress! Wearing it just makes me feel great 😃. For all you shoppers wondering about size and fit, I will say that the size guide compared with the actual dress (in my case), ran on the large side. I am 5'4" with 35" bust, 28" waist, 36" hips and a short torso. According to the size guide, this would put me in size small. However, I tried on both the S and XS and the XS was a much better fit. The XS is still roomy and comfortable, whereas the S was actually a bit baggy in the torso. Hope this fit information helps. I would definitely recommend this dress in any and all colors your heart desires!