Our Canyon Dress is destined to run through the fields.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our Canyon Dress is destined to run through the fields. We paired a slimming upper body with a soft, lightweight skirt for an effortlessly elegant look.
- Fabric covered buttons, a detachable belt at true waist, and ruffles add a romantic touch.
- The lined skirt falls to the ankle, so it can be paired comfortably with a low or high heel.
100% organic cotton.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
- 53" body length on size S
- Vanessa (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’11", Bust: 32", Waist: 24", Hips: 34.5"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- cream cardi
- baby shower
- jean jacket
I wore this dress to a wedding and received a number of compliments. It was comfortable and the perfect style you can dress up or down. I did size down to a small from medium for a more fitted top. I gave it only 4 stars because at this price the dress should be fully featured with pockets. Can’t wait to wear again!
Pretty in pink
So pretty, great for shower or wedding.
Love it, have it in two colors!
So light weight, feel put together in an instant. Always receive compliments when I wear them. The pink dress does not give as strong "prairie chic" vibes as the white and blue does.
I love all my outerknown purchases. The dress fits me perfectly and the quality is so good!!
I am a huge of fan of the Canyon Dress - I now have 3 of them in different colors. This particular style is so pretty - much prettier in person! Still a giant fan of the Canyon Dress and will probably still continue to buy more in other colors!