- Rib detailing at neck and sleeve hem.
- Flatlock seam details at sleeve and back yoke for a utilitarian feel.
- Signature OK logo embroidery at left hem.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 28" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Low iron if needed.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Camp Thermal Crew
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- KDKirk D.8 months agoReviewingCamp Thermal CrewRated 5 out of 5 starsLong Beach Island NJ REPRESENT
This is my new Favorite shirt
Total “go to”
The texture is cool !!!
- SSSven S.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingCamp Thermal CrewRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite
Unic cut, like it very much.
The sleeves are a bit longer compared to the length around the hips, but this is definitely the favorite piece from my order.
The material is high quality as always with Outerknown.
- RBRon B.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingCamp Thermal CrewRated 4 out of 5 starsComfy & Spacious
Love the quality of this shirt and feel of the material. It is a bit big(SIZE: L) before washing. Hoping it shrinks a touch, but loved it. Will be a perfect compliment to a pair of worn jeans and casual afternoon.
- WBWolfgang B.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingCamp Thermal CrewRated 4 out of 5 starsFor cold mornings
Modern looking sweater
- NSNicholas S.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingCamp Thermal CrewRated 5 out of 5 starsComfy PNW layer
Not super form fitting, but forgiven for how comfortable this is. I love the shirt, for I am always cold, and so live in said shirt.