Color / Bright White
- Rib detailing at neck and sleeve hem.
- Flatlock seam details at sleeve and back yoke for a utilitarian feel.
- Signature OK logo embroidery at left hem.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 28" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Low iron if needed.
Camp Thermal Crew
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- KDKirk D.6 months agoReviewingCamp Thermal CrewRated 5 out of 5 starsLong Beach Island NJ REPRESENT
This is my new Favorite shirt
Total “go to”
The texture is cool !!!
- RBRon B.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingCamp Thermal CrewRated 4 out of 5 starsComfy & Spacious
Love the quality of this shirt and feel of the material. It is a bit big(SIZE: L) before washing. Hoping it shrinks a touch, but loved it. Will be a perfect compliment to a pair of worn jeans and casual afternoon.
- NSNicholas S.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingCamp Thermal CrewRated 5 out of 5 starsComfy PNW layer
Not super form fitting, but forgiven for how comfortable this is. I love the shirt, for I am always cold, and so live in said shirt.
- RMRonald M.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingCamp Thermal CrewRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat shirt
I'm big, I'm old and while not fat, it ain't the same anymore. So I love the way it fits. It's kind of like a very light loose sweater. Perfect for cool southern California coastal winter days layering.
- KNKevin N.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingCamp Thermal CrewRated 5 out of 5 starsgreat thermal shirt, runs big
runs big, I wear XL in most flannels, hoodies and long sleeves. XL was very loose on me, a size down to large is perfect.