Breitling X Outerknown Econyl®-yarn NATO Strap - 20 mm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
Together with Breitling, we launched the world's first ECONYL® NATO strap.
Color / Orange and Yellow
Blue and Black
Green and Black
Light Blue and Blue
Orange and Yellow
Red and Black
- In our short but vibrant history, we’ve had the honor of working with some celebrated partners. Together with Breitling, we launched the world's first ECONYL® NATO strap. Continuing this sustainable journey, we're debuting a rainbow of new colors that harken the golden era of surf.
- The rugged NATO strap was originally introduced in the British Ministry of Defence Standard 66-15. We've upgraded ours with ECONYL® regenerated nylon and a stainless steel buckle.
- Interchangeable straps are exclusive to Outerknown and pair with the Breitling Superocean Heritage 57 Outerknown only.
- Ready to be deployed wherever your Outerknown journey takes you.
Each ultra durable NATO strap is woven with ECONYL® regenerated nylon yarn, made from fishing nets and other nylon waste.
Since 1884, Breitling has mastered the art of time and pioneered the watchmaking space, and we’re proud to partner with them. With our shared dedication to quality that transcends generations, we've crafted truly timeless pieces together.
- One size.
- 20 mm.
- Returns: contact our customer care to initiate a return within 30 days of your date of purchase.
- Please note, your watch strap will ship separately from the rest of your order.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.