Often imitated, never duplicated, this is the softest, most sustainable shirt ever made. Outerknown’s most beloved piece because it just feels that good.
Endlessly versatile and always essential-you will wear this layers for years to come.
Color / Puget Plaid
Sunrise Mojave Stripe
Half Light Little Boxes
Daylight Seaview Plaid
Pacific Old Coast Plaid
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Adriatic Lucent Plaid
California Street Plaid
Grey Mist Bienvenido Plaid
Marine Feliz Plaid
Marine Rainbow Stripe
Henna Rogue Plaid
Jade Hammonds Plaid
Coral Mav Plaid
Watermelon Feliz Plaid
Wheat Rainbow Stripe
Cumin Rogue Plaid
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Sky Blue Mojave Stripe
Cloud Small Carrick Plaid
Latte Little Boxes
Midnight Blue Sunray Plaid
Heather Grey Isle Plaid
Teal Green Check
Acrylic Blue Andover Plaid
Blue Smoke Sunbeam Stripe
Rose Tan Shore Plaid
Faded Blue Ventana Plaid
Calypso Isle Plaid
- The Blanket Shirt is our all-time best-selling style, and it just might be the coziest damn shirt ever made.
- Crafted from a heavyweight organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts, it's sturdy yet incredibly soft and breathable.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with an easy fit, ideal for layering on chilly nights or mornings.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29 1/2" on front body length for M.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- JEjohn e.Verified Reviewer1 month agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsEveryone loves this shirt....Including Asher
Asher always loves when I wear my Outer
- JEjohn e.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsBest shirt buy in 100 years!
So does everyone else.....most importantly my girlfriend!
- KFKENNETH F.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsMy blanket shirt in Waikiki
Such a great shirt!!
- EHEdwin H.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt - FINAL SALERated 5 out of 5 starsKeeping Me Stoked
This is my fourth and new favorite blanket shirt. Same great fit and feel as the first three, but with rainbow colors, like the nostalgic sweaters. Their '70s vibe keeps my stoke alive in my 70s!!!
- ACAlessandro C.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt - FINAL SALERated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Shirt!
I’ve been wanting a blanket shirt and cloud weave from OK for a while know and finally pulled the trigger during their semi annual sale! Super happy with my purchase and have been getting compliments on both shirts every time I wear them! Stoked on the purchase and can’t wait to get more!