The Blanket Shirt is our all-time best-selling style, and it just might be the coziest damn shirt ever made.
Color / Night Arcadia Plaid
Sunrise Mojave Stripe
Daylight Seaview Plaid
Pacific Old Coast Plaid
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Adriatic Lucent Plaid
Half Light Little Boxes
Cedar Bigbury Plaid
Sea Green Bigbury Plaid
Ultramarine Green Arcadia
Surf Mav Plaid
Marine Feliz Plaid
Grey Mist Bienvenido Plaid
Magenta Feliz Plaid
Cranberry Country Plaid
Marine Rainbow Stripe
Midnight Bayview Plaid
California Street Plaid
True Black Rainbow Plaid
True Blue Country Plaid
Jade Hammonds Plaid
Watermelon Feliz Plaid
Berry Paseo Plaid
Cumin Rogue Plaid
Coast Blue Hammonds Plaid
Henna Rogue Plaid
Blue Wave Ventana Plaid
Coral Mav Plaid
Wheat Rainbow Stripe
Night Arcadia Plaid
Dark Navy Track Plaid
Grapefruit Panorama Plaid
Sea Green Graph Plaid
Bright Coral Palisades Plaid
Flame Panorama Plaid
Amethyst Panorama Plaid
Electric Lime Graph Plaid
Faded Olive Essex Plaid
Bright Coral Graph Plaid
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Blue Bell Essex Plaid
Big Green Plaid
Cloud Small Carrick Plaid
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- The Blanket Shirt is our all-time best-selling style, and it just might be the coziest damn shirt ever made.
- Crafted from a heavyweight organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts, it's sturdy yet incredibly soft and breathable.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with an easy fit, ideal for layering on chilly nights or mornings.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29 1/2" on front body length for M.
- (First model) is 6’1” and wearing a size M.
- (Second model) is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- KKKim K.Verified Reviewer1 week agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsDad’s 78th Birthday!
He loved it! Perfect for Santa Fe!Was this helpful?
- RWRiece W.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsLove the shirt and Love Outer Known philosophically!
Great experience. Had to return the first one due to being a little to small for me. The whole return/exchange process was smooth and hassle free. Will be buying more items! Warmest regards, Riece WaltonWas this helpful?
- KHKelsey H.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsWearing it right now
Lovin it! Keeps me warm. Also the wife when she forgets her jacketWas this helpful?
- RORichard O.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 4 starsFirst purchase of a blanket shirt.
I’d not known about Outerknown shirts until l met a friend wearing one, and was impressed by its heavyweight material. Having bought my own now, l am happy with the big outlay, though I feel l need to mention a few niggles. It comes up snug, even though I am slim in my build, and the check is definitely in uppercase! So l tend to feel a little self conscious when wearing it, but as I’ve always tended to dress down, that’s my issue. It didn’t shrink when laundered. I like that it’s not sweat shop made and the company seems to have a care about the environment and the planet. My next one will be slightly larger, and hopefully in a shade / check that doesn’t shout “poser!” :)Was this helpful?
- JBJonathan B.Verified Buyer7 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsLove this shirt!!!!
I waited for a while to get a blanket shirt. It was worth the wait! This is my favorite winter shirt in my closet. Love this thicker feel and the design.Was this helpful?