- Cut from the same lofty organic cotton twill that's even softer than it sounds.
- Worn as a dress or unbuttoned as an oversized shirt.
- Features chest pockets and buttons made from nuts.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 35 1/2" body length on size S.
- Kate (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 33, Waist: 25", Hips: 35".
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Blanket Shirt Dress
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- EVEly V.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect gift
My girlfriend loved it!
- LLizaVerified Buyer3 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it; a few comments
I really love this piece. I usually wear it as a dress over leggings, but also like it as a jacket over pants or overalls. I'm 5'4", 145lbs postpartum, usually wear small tops, got this in medium. It fits nicely: doesn't look oversized, but can accommodate light or mid-weight layers beneath. It hits the top of my knees. I got the Bright Blue Box Check, and while it works with anything and I like it, it does NOT look like the photo; it's closer to "navy" than "bright" in my opinion, with very neutral dusty purple checks. My only design requests are to add side pockets to keep my hands warm, and make the button pockets large enough for smartphones!
- LDL. D.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 out of 5 starsWarm,cozy, cute
Warm and cozy; cute with tights and boots!
- EREvelyn R.Verified Buyer8 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
- THTheresa H.Verified Buyer10 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 out of 5 starsCozy blanket to live in
This dress is super cozy and versatile! I've been wearing it as a great lightweight coat open over jeans and a T-shirt, but also as a dress with leggings as the weather cools down, and it really is like being wrapped in a blanket. The fabric has a nice weight to it without being too stiff, so it moves well while I work. I'm 5'7" around 130lbs with a small bust and chose an XS which isn't too big but still has room for a layer like a turtleneck underneath.