Color / Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Half Light Little Boxes
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Sandy Cabin Plaid
Soft Lilac Halo Plaid
Heathered Blue Benson Plaid
- Designed for ultimate comfort and effortless versatility that keeps up with whatever your day has in store.
- A timeless piece that transcends the seasons, worn as a dress or unbuttoned as an oversized shirt.
- Features chest pockets and buttons made from nuts.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 35 1/2" body length on size S.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Ashley (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 34", Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- GVGrandmaotter V.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsCozy
I love my shirt dress, it is well made, warm and fits just right….
- THTheresa H.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsCozy blanket to live in
This dress is super cozy and versatile! I've been wearing it as a great lightweight coat open over jeans and a T-shirt, but also as a dress with leggings as the weather cools down, and it really is like being wrapped in a blanket. The fabric has a nice weight to it without being too stiff, so it moves well while I work. I'm 5'7" around 130lbs with a small bust and chose an XS which isn't too big but still has room for a layer like a turtleneck underneath.
- VFValerie F.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsGreat piece!
I use this as a light jacket to wear over jeans and tshirt. It fits perfectly. The fabric, soft, quality 100%.
Would definitely recommend.
- RTReni T.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsGreat length!
I’m a fan of the original blanket shirt but I might like this one even better! The longer length has nice coverage so I can wear with leggings. Also nice as an extra layer/jacket
- RCRobin C.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsOld fashioned comfortable
This may become my new fav. Looks great with tights and over the knee boots I love wearing it