Color / Blue Smoke Sunbeam Stripe
Sunrise Mojave Stripe
Half Light Little Boxes
Daylight Seaview Plaid
Pacific Old Coast Plaid
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Adriatic Lucent Plaid
California Street Plaid
Grey Mist Bienvenido Plaid
Marine Feliz Plaid
Henna Rogue Plaid
Jade Hammonds Plaid
Marine Rainbow Stripe
Coral Mav Plaid
Watermelon Feliz Plaid
Cumin Rogue Plaid
Wheat Rainbow Stripe
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Cloud Small Carrick Plaid
Latte Little Boxes
Sky Blue Mojave Stripe
Midnight Blue Sunray Plaid
Teal Green Check
Rose Tan Shore Plaid
Heather Grey Isle Plaid
Acrylic Blue Andover Plaid
Blue Smoke Sunbeam Stripe
Faded Blue Ventana Plaid
Calypso Isle Plaid
- Endlessly versatile and always essential, you'll wear this layer for years to come.
- Crafted from a soft, lofty organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts.
- Features chest pockets with button flap closure.
Self: 100% organic cotton lofty twill; Contrast: 100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor– a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29 1/2" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. Dry cleanable.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 100% OFF
- Unit price
- ACAlessandro C.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingBlanket Shirt - FINAL SALERated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Shirt!
I’ve been wanting a blanket shirt and cloud weave from OK for a while know and finally pulled the trigger during their semi annual sale! Super happy with my purchase and have been getting compliments on both shirts every time I wear them! Stoked on the purchase and can’t wait to get more!
- MMMichael M.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsBlanket shirts
OMG I love them. I’ve had SOOO many compliments. It’s crazy and it is crazy warm and comfortable!!!! Worth EVERY PENNY!!!!!!
- CNCharlie N.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 4 out of 5 starsFinally tried the Blanket shirt
Great shirt. Love the weight and feel. Shrinks a bit when you wash it.
Runs a touch small after a wash. I am an L in most Outerknown products, and between L and XL for other brands. Bought the L, fit well, washed it cold and dried it with air only and it still shrunk a bit. Now it’s teetering on being too short, on my torso, and I don’t have a long torso.
I’ll probably buy another and I’ll probably try XL when I do, so I don’t have to be too careful with it in the wash.
- JFJoseph F.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt - FINAL SALERated 5 out of 5 starsBest Flannel Yet
Thick comfy material, natural lie on body
XL a good fit for 6’2” 200 lbs
- RRRandy R.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsThe shirt is incredible; sizing left more to be desired.
The shirt is awesome! Every bit as comfortable as advertised; like wearing a high quality mexican blanket as your over-shirt!! Love it. However,... I'm a 5'9, 140lb surfer and though the shoulder seams sit perfectly the length of the the size "Small" is pretty long (at 29 inches it runs well past the groin). I would very highly recommend availability of an "Extra Small" (XS) size that keeps the shoulder width the same, but compensates for a dude with a shorter torso. I still love it and am very impressed by the build quality and durability!! But I'm kind of considering getting a length alteration by a tailor; because I feel like an article of Outerknown apparel that you want to wear everyday shouldn't give any appearance of baggy-ness (it's not a parka or something; I wear a micro-down jacket over it when I'm out in the cold). Food for thought for prospective buyers. :) And, I know I'm super picky these days of wanting my clothes to actually fit right & that's by no means the norm in our culture...etc.