- Step aside Hawaiian shirt, there's a new master of BBQ ceremonies.
- Made of a soft organic cotton and hemp blend for a super breathable and lightweight fit and feel.
- This BBQ Shirt's gonna kick it up a notch and put some liquid smoke in that wardrobe. We got those natural corozo nut buttons and nice textures in a new-school, modern cut.
- Printed on the inside for a more vintage, lived-in look.
Color / Waterfall Parasol
Pitch Black Floribunda
Malachite Sabado Stripe
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
93% organic cotton, 7% hemp.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29 1/2" length on size M.
- Machine Wash Cold. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool Iron if Necessary. Dry Cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Great shirt had many compliments and great material for the Australian summer. Want to get more
Super cool and super comfy
The fit was perfect. It felt so comfortable.