- High-waisted, figure-flattering straight wide-leg fit with front zip and double button closure.
- Made with 14.6 oz organic cotton with the perfect amount of stretch for enhanced comfort and freer movement.
- Finished with OK-branded hardware.
- Zipper fly.
- Wide waistband and cuffs.
- S.E.A. JEANS are guaranteed for life!
96% organic cotton, 3% elastomultiester, 1% spandex.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
The denim for this pair is from the Orta mill in Turkey.
Cut, sewn, and washed in Los Angeles at Saitex, the leading sustainable denim factory.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature! See our FAQ page for details.
- 11 1/2" front rise, 32 1/2" inseam, 21 1/4" leg opening on size 27.
- Barbara is wearing a size 26 - Height: 5’10", Bust: 33", Waist: 24", Hips: 34"
- Kate (studio model) is wearing a size 26 - Height: 5’9", Bust: 33, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
- RCRenee C.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGo to jeans!
Love these jeans! They are so soft, comfortable, and flattering!
- LLiz5 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsPlease make in black!
So so soft, flattering and comfortable! Only downside is they’re too long for my 5’3” stature. They fit just slightly too tight in my hips but perfect elsewhere, and since they’re stretchy it’s not a problem. Going to have to take to the tailor. Please make in black!
- CCrowfanwannabe5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBEST jeans I’ve ever owned
The fabric is substantial and ohhh sooo soft. Beautiful fit! I have paid more for a pair of jeans -most have cost less. These are now my favorite ever. Thank you Outerknown for again exceeding my expectations.