The coziest beach poncho made from the same great fabric as our beloved Blanket Shirt.
Baja Blanket Pullover
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- The coziest beach poncho made from the same great fabric as our beloved Blanket Shirt.
- This heavyweight organic cotton twill is durable yet extremely soft.
- Designed with a relaxed fit, it's a great layer for the beach and beyond.
- Complete with a roomy kangaroo stash pocket and a cozy hood.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 28 1/2" on body length for M.
- Machine Wash Cold. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool Iron if Necessary. Dry Cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- fabric options
- cardio hoody
I think the quality is awesome,although a lil to pricey for my blood and the sizing runs very small.I am not sure I would buy again but I have told people about the line itself.I washed in cold with no machine dry.
Love this pullover. Very good quality and very comfortable. I got so my compliments last night first time wearing it. People liked the bohemian/vintage look going with it.
Best poncho ever
New favorite jacket for sure. Love the material and quality of it overall. Sizing fits me at medium (5’11”, 170lb) but a large would have probably worked too. It def shrunk in the wash/dryer. Tumble dry, on cool air. I’ll be hang drying it from here out. I will be buying more OK goods and look forward to more fabric options too.
Warm but breathable
Very nice mid layer to have or tbh just a throw on when I'm heading out for driving/groceries. Also works as a cardio hoody. Comfy doesn't wrinkly too easy!