Avalon Stretch Joggers - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 41% OFF
- Unit price
Made from a heavyweight stretch twill for moving freely.
- Made from a heavyweight stretch twill for moving freely.
- Endlessly versatile stretch joggers with military-inspired detailing.
- Front utility pockets and back patch pockets with flaps and hidden snap closure.
- With an elastic, zippered cuff, these pair well with sneakers and heels.
- Easy hook and bar closure at waist.
98% organic cotton and 2% spandex.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 10 3/8" front rise on size 27.
- 27" inseam on size 27.
- 9 1/2" relaxed leg opening on size 27.
- Vanessa (Studio model) is wearing a size 4 - Height: 5’11", Bust: 32", Waist: 24", Hips: 34.5"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- TYTonya Y.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsBetter than the lightweight version
I also have a pair of the lightweight version of these joggers, and the sheer light colored fabric looks weird at the pockets because it’s more opaque there. But these ones are amazing! I don’t understand how they are so flattering, even with my curvy thighs and calves, but they just look great. They seem to run a tad large. I’m between a 6 and 8, and the 8 is too roomy in an unflattering way, but 6 is perfect.
- DWDanielle W.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsPerfect pant
I like that I can dress these up or down and they are comfortable. They are a little big I’m usually an 8 and these are a tad loose but I like the room they have.
- BBBrandi B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 starsAwesome deal - just too big
These are so good. I’m normally a 6 or 8, and only a 6 was available. I was concerned about them being tight based on the size chart, but they are slipping down my hips. Could’ve gone smaller for sure. They are great quality and good looking pants, and the sale price was too good to pass up!