Apex Jacket by Kelly Slater
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
Kelly's signature collection continues to evolve with new travel-ready styles.
- Kelly's signature collection continues to evolve with new travel-ready styles.
- Sustainably engineered for ultimate comfort and versatility wherever your journey takes you.
- Durable 4-way stretch fabric with a water-repellent finish so you're set in any conditions.
- Complete with a packable hood and plenty of pockets, including one on the inside.
- Smooth taped seams plus laser cut vents for breathability.
91% recycled nylon and 9% spandex with DWR.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 28" body length on size M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
- EBEmanuel B.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 stars"God is in the details"
Mies van der Rohe may be famous for saying it about architecture but this sentiment applies to any thoughtful design. Overall, the Apex series of activewear is incredibly thoughtful in how it elevates function and form in equal measure. A delight to wear, there is a nice heft to the Jacket that I wasn't initially expecting. The fit is damn perfect with subtle design decisions that are easy to miss, such as the little welded loops that keep the hood drawstrings in place and out of the way. The fabric has great hand-feel and style yet durable enough for my regular trips up and down the Oregon coast or running my kids all over the Portland metro. Bought this with the Apex Pants which are equally excellent. Outerknown's quality is well known to me but these pieces take to another level.
- MJMichael j.Verified Reviewer3 months agoRated 5 starsNICE jacket!!
Got this jacket recently and could not be anymore impressed with the quality and fit of this jacket. I bit pricey but knowing it was made by someone with human rights and recycled material is all worth it. Keep it up KS!
Wish it would have came with stickers!
- SRStaywell R.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 starsGo to jacket
Kinda pricey, but I wear this all the time. Great fit, stretch material, nice hood, good for rain, over a tee shirt or over hoodie.