Apex Jacket by Kelly Slater - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 51% OFF
- Unit price
Kelly's signature collection continues to evolve with new travel-ready styles.
- Kelly's signature collection continues to evolve with new travel-ready styles.
- Sustainably engineered for ultimate comfort and versatility wherever your journey takes you.
- Durable 4-way stretch fabric with a water-repellent finish so you're set in any conditions.
- Complete with a packable hood and plenty of pockets, including one on the inside.
- Smooth taped seams plus laser cut vents for breathability.
91% recycled nylon and 9% spandex with DWR.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 28" body length on size M.
- (First model) is 5'10" and wearing a size M.
- (Second model) is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
- JMJoseph M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsGreat jacket for a great deal
An easy windproof and water resistant layer that can go over most anything warm or just act as a nice windbreaker. Looks good and has lots of pockets. Feels like nice material and has good zippers. The zip in hood pocket looks silly when you tuck the hood away I think, but I don’t feel a need to use it.
- JWJason W.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsSweet threads.
I’ll be honest, after a couple years of eyeing this, only bought when the price point dropped.
Ordered XL. I’m 6’4” 210 it is fits great. Long enough on sleeves & not tight in the shoulders.
- DCDaniel C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsAmazing jacket for all activities
This jacket fits trim in the waist with a very athletic cut. I personally would like a bit more room down there with a draw string or tensioner, but it is not a big deal because of the stretch fabric.
There is an issue with mine where the zipper cannot pull up all the way without exerting a huge amount of force. The zipper itself is one of the best YKK makes, but the chin guard was either poorly designed or sewn too close to the zipper, making zipping up over my chin inconvenient if not dangerous with regards to breaking the zipper or punching myself in the face.
All other aspects of the jacket are excellent, though I'm annoyed that the chest pocket on the inside is on the same side as the one on the outside. I feel like that would not spread the bulk out well of any items I am carrying, and honestly seems excessive. That being said it looks sick and I'm not sure I'll ever use those pockets.
Venting in this is amazing but a heavy fabric and thick collar mean it has some insulating capabilities as well, making this a really versatile jacket.
Style is spot on for all but the dressiest occasions, and this color is beautiful in person.
- TLTODD L.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsHigh Quality perfect fit
High Quality perfect fit lightweight shell, its exactly what I was looking for. The inside pocket is a welcome bonus!
- KKKevin K.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsRain jacket
Insane, quality. Made so good, can't wait to get it wet on the next rainy day.