Apex Hybrid Trunks by Kelly Slater
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- The next generation of Kelly's signature APEX Trunks.
- Sustainably crafted for land and sea. The all-in-one travel shorts you want for adventures in and out of the water.
- Lightweight, non-stretch durable fabric made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Mesh-lined front pockets for drainage and a back pocket with Aquaguard™ zipper and internal bungee key loop.
- Advanced moisture-wicking fabric diffuses water and dries rapidly.
- Interior taped seams increase comfort and eliminate chafe.
- Triple eyelet lace-up waist closure and zip fly.
100% recycled polyester with Quick Dry.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work, collectively deciding how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- Inseam: 8 3/4
- Outseam: 19 1/4
- 22" leg opening on size M.
- Machine Wash Cold. Do Not Bleach. Lay Flat to Dry. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Awesome shorts! Keep making more!
Excellent fit and material and very comfortable
Finally outerknown hybrids
I was super stoked to finally see something like this available. I got the navy blue and love them. Had to wash because I literally wore five straight days lol I totally suggest them to anyone. I’d just love some neutral color options (gray or tan). Overall, I love them
Feel good purchase
Love these shorts. Looking forward to the world opening up and visiting your retails store in L.A.