A classic winter staple in soft colors to keep you feeling good all season long.
Alta Beanie - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 40% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- A classic winter staple in soft colors to keep you feeling good all season long.
- Knit with supremely soft Climate Beneficial™ fibers from sheep in California and alpaca in New York. Raised in a regenerative way, these animals help build healthy soil that sequesters carbon and holds more water.
50% alpaca and 50% wool.
Alpaca is an ultra fine fiber celebrated for being stronger than cashmere and warmer than wool.
Wool is a natural, renewable, and biodegradable fiber sourced from sheep.
Climate Beneficial™ fibers are verified by Fibershed and sourced from land stewards building healthy soil through regenerative practices.
- One size fits most.
- 10" length.
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- KBKreg B.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 starsLove it
Looks great, quality material. Love wearing it, but not for wicked winter or all day in the cold use. Keeps the noggin and ears warm when it just starts to get chilly.Was this helpful?
- BRBrookelyn R.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 starsBest beanie ever!
Bought this for my husband for his birthday and it is now his absolute favorite beanie of all times! My only regret is that I didn’t purchase one for myself. Perfect weight, perfect stretch, perfect warmth.Was this helpful?