- Constructed from a durable 4-way stretch ripstop for a comfortable ride.
- Contrast zippers and branding to add a little style to your journey.
- Elastic waist with an adjustable side pull you can tighten up, so you won't lose your trunks cliff jumping.
- Plenty of cargo storage to keep your goods secure, including back zip and hidden coin stash pockets.
61% recycled nylon, 33% nylon, and 6% spandex.
By using recycled nylon, we're reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material going.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 8 1/2" inseam on size M.
- 23" leg opening on size M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
- RTRoss T.Verified Buyer12 months agoRated 5 starsOne and Done
The perfect multi use short . Hike,Bike and cool looking for around town and the blue piping is a great match with the blackWas this helpful?
- MGmark g.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsGreat shorts with a suggestion…
Overall, great shorts. Would like to see in a heavier gauge fabric for durability. After 10 washes the fabric is getting a little floppy.Was this helpful?