More than just a swim trunk! From the couch to the beach and everywhere in between, these volleys are designed for endless comfort and effortless versatility wherever your summer adventures take you. As good in the streets as they are in the water and made sustainably with the best organic and recycled materials.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- A classic volley modernized. A touch shorter length with a relaxed fit, front side seam pockets and back zip pocket.
- Durable recycled polyester twill with Quick Dry so they won't stay wet.
- Comfortable elastic waistband that's easy to pull on.
- No awkward netting.
100% recycled polyester with Quick Dry.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work, collectively deciding how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 17" outseam
- 23" leg opening on size M
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- AAlexa1 month agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 starsHusband’s FAVORITE!
My husband owns 7 pairs. He lives in these, in and out of the water. If you see him from may to September, he’s probably wearing these. LOVES THEM!Was this helpful?
- HBHarry B.Verified Buyer9 months agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 starsmy all time favorites
absolutely perfect, i now own 5 pairs!!!Was this helpful?
- CBChris B.Verified Buyer11 months agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 starsBest Shorts
These shorts are incredible. Spent a full day kayaking in them, then came home and wore them out on the town. There's basically no reason to own other shorts.Was this helpful?
- JSJadan S.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 starsNomadic Volley - Blue
These boardshorts are awesome! I bought them for my Dad for Father's Day and he says they are the nicest boardshorts he has ever owned. Definitely worth the price!Was this helpful?
- KPKyle P.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 4 starsOverall Great Quality Trunks
I really like the look and quality of the Nomadic Volley trunks. Great for swimming and out of water activities. My only complaint is the drawstring seems excessively long for the size S. It seems the same one is probably used on all short sizes which causes it to hang to the knees on my pair.Was this helpful?