Our Sur sweats have been longtime best sellers and for good reason.
Sur Snap Hoodie
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our Sur sweats have been longtime best sellers and for good reason.
- We're all about disrupting the status quo of design and production, so we modified a classic hoodie with on-seam pockets and a rubberized snap closure.
- Made from a hemp and organic cotton blend French terry that breathes great. Hemp brings a little weight to it while cotton brings the softness.
- Garment-dyed for a soft, lived-in feel and some nice highs and lows in the coloring.
55% hemp and 45% organic cotton.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable, and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 27 1/2" body length
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- CGChristopher G.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsBest Sweatshirts On The Planet
Ive purchased 4, and given 4 as gifts. I love them.Was this helpful?
- BBBruce B.6 months agoRated 5 starsMy COVID winter wardrobe
Working from home has me wearing these on chilly days. I have two of them in three different colors each. I'm 6'2" 190 and have large and extra large sizes. The extra large is loose and more comfortable, but both are very comfortable. These things are pretty heavy duty, some weight to the material. Because of this thickness, it doesn't dry with other clothes, which is good as I take it out damp and lie it flat to dry. The snap on the hoodie is I nice touch but I love the pockets. I have a couple of the non-hooded/pocketed sweatshirt version and catch myself trying to put my hands in the pockets all the time. The pockets are much better to me than the pouch sewn on the front of most hoodies. I have the same haircut as Kelly so I do enjoy the warmth of the hoodie on cool days, though it does fit loosely and your face sits back in it. I'm not sure the official names but I really like the orange and blue, have the black but it just doesn't have the uniqueness of the other two. I can't say enough good things about the Sur Snap Hoodie. I'm ordering another round so when these wear out I have backup, that is how much I like them.Was this helpful?
- SSSharon S.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsGreat sweatshirt, marvelous customer service
I ordered this sweatshirt for my son-in-law. It arrived very quickly - five days before his birthday. He inadvertently opened it and loved it, but found he needed a different size. My daughter packed it up, easily dropped it off at at Paper Source and they received sweatshirt back before his birthday. With the fabulous clothing and the fabulous customer service, OK has a new, loyal customer, or maybe a few new loyal customers...Was this helpful?
- Cchad1 year agoRated 5 starsBest sweatshirt I own
The sweatshirt is really well made. Excellent material, so comfortable and the size is appropriate. I just wish I could buy 3-4 more in a few different colors. I would absolutely recommend buying this sweatshirtWas this helpful?
- SMScott m.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsSuch a difference material
Such a difference material Love this sweatshirtWas this helpful?