Outerknown Hooded Puffer
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
We made the puffer we were looking for.
- We made the puffer we were looking for.
- Down is light as a feather, layerable, and intensely warm, so it’s the ultimate insulation for outdoor adventures.
- The shell is made with recycled polyester ripstop and insulated with 700-fill-power down certified by the Responsible Down Standard.
- Drawstring closure at hem to keep the cold out.
- Reversible, so it's double the functionality, and the whole thing packs up into its chest pocket.
55% recycled polyester and 45% polyester with PFOA-free DWR. Fill: 100% RDS-certified down.
Recycled polyester is created by taking raw material waste, like plastic bottles, and transforming it into a premium polyester fiber.
The Responsible Down Standard safeguards the welfare of geese and ducks that provide down and feathers for our clothes.
- 28" body length on size M.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not add fabric softener. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- TMTim M.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 3 starsGreat fabric. Couple weird issues. I’d give a 2.5 if that were an option.
The latter is excellent and the fabric seems great quality but there are a couple weird issues:
Half the buttons are loose enough to fall off already. Taking it to a tailor if I’m going to keep it at all.
The cut is a little odd. It flares at the waist and the length would be a “short” in suit jacket sizing making it look a little weird.
- BMBrian M.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 starsAwesome Jacket
True to size yet big enough to put a hoodie under for layering. Love that it had a hood and is warm. Being reversible feels like I got 2 jackets - I only wish they put the OK logo on the blue side as well because I love the brand.
- DHDaniel H.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsFantastic puffer!
This is a fantastic reversible puffer jacket! The quality and fit are great and any item in of clothing that can pull double duty by being reversible is a win in my book. I've had the puffer about a month now and have thoroughly enjoyed it.
- ASAlan S.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsBest Jacket 🧥 I've Ever Owned
Well made, light, warm and windproof !! I wore my puffer hoodie down to the Ocean last week during the Nor'Easter that slammed the coast of Southeastern Massachusetts. 90mph winds, hard rain, 20 foot waves out to the horizon. I was warm, dry and comfortable. Thanks to Your Puffer jacket. And I love the 'Safari' color
- JJWeb1 year agoRated 5 starsGreat, super packable warmth!
Hesitated to buy this due to its cost, and then managed to find a discontinued color on sale. Fantastic jacket! Would definitely recommend.