S.E.A. Legs Slim - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 70% OFF
- Unit price
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, and represents our commitment to people and planet
- S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, and represents our commitment to people and planet
- Slim fit chino made from 98% organic cotton for great fit and easy motion
- Sits below waist with a slim leg from hip to ankle
- Logo buttons made from Oceanworks® recycled ocean plastic
- Dyed for a soft, lived-in feel
98% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex
Cotton farming conserves 90% more water compared to conventional cotton. Growing organic cotton also supports the land’s biodiversity by using no pesticides, unlike conventional which is responsible for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. Go organic. Lower your impact!
- Model is 5'10" and wearing size 32
- Inseam: 32"
- Leg Opening: 14"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- CWCole W.Verified Buyer9 seconds agoRated 5 starsExcellent pants
These pants are extremely comfortable and offer a nice amount of flex. I've only worn them a few times but am very happy so far. To make it a 6/5 they'd have to put the same guarantee that they have on their jeans but I'm very satisfied with these nonetheless.Was this helpful?
- GTGONÇALO T.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 starsBetter than I expect!
It fits perfect and the legs at sooooo smooth! It worth!Was this helpful?
- TFTony F.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 starsSuper comfortable, look sharp
Only thing keeping it from 5 stars is the belt loops. They are not spaced the way I would personally like. Comfortable pants with give. I've gotten a lot of compliments on them.Was this helpful?
- CCChristopher C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsSlim fit sea legs
Fit/sizing and comfort exactly as described. Well made pants!Was this helpful?
- MCMatthew C.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsOut of my comfort zone
Initially I thought I ordered the regular fit. I had tried the slim fit on at the Outerknown store at The Point and having a big butt and thighs, wasn't sure I could pull off that style, despite my wife and staffs approval haha. I didn't double check my order, so when the slims arrived, knowing it was a final sale, I was mad at myself. Low and behold, after wearing them around, I am very happy with them!! I never would have guessed that style would work with my legs AND be that comfortable, but once again, Outerknown proves that they put out the BEST products. I or you could literally sleep in these things they are so comfortable. Even though they sit a bit below the waist, you will NOT have plumbers crack!! The pants really give off the summer vibe year round...who wouldn't want that???Was this helpful?