Often imitated, never duplicated, this is the coziest shirt ever made. Outerknown’s most beloved item for all seasons – quality that feels so damn good every time you throw it on.
Color / Puget Plaid
Sunrise Mojave Stripe
Half Light Little Boxes
Daylight Seaview Plaid
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Adriatic Lucent Plaid
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Faded Blue Ventana Plaid
Dark Denim Bigbury Plaid
Sandy Montana Plaid
Heathered Blue Benson Plaid
Pitch Black Cabin Plaid
Sandrift Nolan Plaid
Astrodust Balboa Check
Calypso Isle Plaid
Ocean Haze Plaid
Faded Olive Essex Plaid
California Street Plaid
Marine Fox Creek Plaid
Black Jasper Blanket
Safety Red Overlook Plaid
Faded Olive Check
- Endlessly versatile and always essential, you'll wear this layer for years to come.
- Crafted from a soft, lofty organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts.
- Features chest pockets with button flap closure.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29 1/2" on front body length for M.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- RTRoss T.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Perfect Fit
I’m 5’9” 160lbs , the medium fits me perfectly as does the medium Black Adventure Shorts
- SSShelby S.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket Shirt - FINAL SALERated 5 out of 5 starsBetter than the women’s
I tried purchasing Women’s small and medium. The small was too tight on the arms and the medium was too wide in the trunk. I’m 5’4”, 150#. I love the way the men’s small fits. It’s a baggy fit with long arms but perfect for cool mornings. The colors are beautiful and the quality is amazing. I know I will have this shirt for a long time!
- BMBill M.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket Shirt - FINAL SALERated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome, like you've worn it for years. GET ONE NOW!!!
Great shirt, comfortable, durable, looks great, fulfills every purpose. LOVE IT!!!
- DRDavid R.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket Shirt - FINAL SALERated 2 out of 5 starsCool shirt, but quality issues
I love this shirt - it has a great look, fit, and feel and the colorway is cool. But, I was very disappointed that by the third wear, the stitching had ripped out of three of the front button holes. Upon inquiring with Outerknown, I was offered a replacement or refund. I chose the replacement with the hope that I wouldn’t experience the same issue - so far, so good.
- CChrisVerified Reviewer1 month agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsWatermelon Feliz Plaid ❤️🔥
I did not want to see this when it went on sale! I already have blanket shirts, and I didn't need another one. But something about this plaid really drew me, and I couldn't resist it at the sale price. Since it arrived, I've been wearing it a lot during the evenings when the temperatures cool down a bit. It's good to keep the sun off me during the day, but I like to wear it open and hope it's breezy, or else tie it around my waist if it's too hot. This watermelon feliz plaid color is fantastic, and I would love to meet the designer who came up with it. The colors are vibrant, fresh, and daring. Warms and Cools blended in about equal proportion make it a balanced shirt that evokes summer sunsets reflecting off the water. It's probably my favorite new plaid that I've seen in a long time.
The shirt fits very well, not a loose fit on me, almost tailored. I'm a 42-44, and I like the fit of the L, but I could probably wear an XL if I wanted a looser, more airy fit.