The Blanket Shirt is our all-time best-selling style, and it just might be the coziest damn shirt ever made.
Color / Marine Rainbow Stripe
Sunrise Mojave Stripe
Daylight Seaview Plaid
Pacific Old Coast Plaid
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Adriatic Lucent Plaid
Cedar Bigbury Plaid
Sea Green Bigbury Plaid
Ultramarine Green Arcadia
Surf Mav Plaid
Marine Feliz Plaid
Half Light Little Boxes
Magenta Feliz Plaid
Grey Mist Bienvenido Plaid
Cranberry Country Plaid
True Blue Country Plaid
True Black Rainbow Plaid
Marine Rainbow Stripe
California Street Plaid
Jade Hammonds Plaid
Watermelon Feliz Plaid
Berry Paseo Plaid
Cumin Rogue Plaid
Coast Blue Hammonds Plaid
Henna Rogue Plaid
Blue Wave Ventana Plaid
Coral Mav Plaid
Wheat Rainbow Stripe
Night Arcadia Plaid
Dark Navy Track Plaid
Grapefruit Panorama Plaid
Sea Green Graph Plaid
Bright Coral Palisades Plaid
Flame Panorama Plaid
Electric Lime Graph Plaid
Bright Coral Graph Plaid
Amethyst Panorama Plaid
Big Green Plaid
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Faded Olive Essex Plaid
Blue Bell Essex Plaid
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- The Blanket Shirt is our all-time best-selling style, and it just might be the coziest damn shirt ever made.
- Crafted from a heavyweight organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts, it's sturdy yet incredibly soft and breathable.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with an easy fit, ideal for layering on chilly nights or mornings.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29 1/2" on front body length for M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- KHKelsey H.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsWearing it right now
Lovin it! Keeps me warm. Also the wife when she forgets her jacketWas this helpful?
- RORichard O.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 4 starsFirst purchase of a blanket shirt.
I’d not known about Outerknown shirts until l met a friend wearing one, and was impressed by its heavyweight material. Having bought my own now, l am happy with the big outlay, though I feel l need to mention a few niggles. It comes up snug, even though I am slim in my build, and the check is definitely in uppercase! So l tend to feel a little self conscious when wearing it, but as I’ve always tended to dress down, that’s my issue. It didn’t shrink when laundered. I like that it’s not sweat shop made and the company seems to have a care about the environment and the planet. My next one will be slightly larger, and hopefully in a shade / check that doesn’t shout “poser!” :)Was this helpful?
- JBJonathan B.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsLove this shirt!!!!
I waited for a while to get a blanket shirt. It was worth the wait! This is my favorite winter shirt in my closet. Love this thicker feel and the design.Was this helpful?
- SBScott B.Verified Buyer7 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 4 starsButtons are a bit small but that's all. Otherwise a fine shirt.
I really like this shirt and these blanket shirts in general (I own three). They function as a light jacket as well as a shirt. The fabric is extremely comfortable and the construction is done well overall. My only quibble is that the buttons are a bit small and the thread on the buttons feels a bit iffy. I like the vintage look and feel of the buttons but they need to be a tad bit larger to match the beefy texture of the fabric. Also perhaps shore up the thread a bit. Other than that, I will for sure be buying more!Was this helpful?
- EHEdwin H.Verified Buyer8 months agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsMy Go-To Cool Weather Beach Shirt
I’m a windsurfer and the blue wave ventana plaid was my go-to beach shirt for all the cool fall wind days. The same thing will be true next spring. It’s warm, soft and comfy but tough. Extremely well made and great fitting. I have two blanket shirts and hope for another at Christmas! You guys make an awesome product!Was this helpful?