Often imitated, never duplicated, this is the softest, most sustainable shirt ever made. Outerknown’s most beloved piece because it just feels that good.
Endlessly versatile and always essential-you will wear this layers for years to come.
Color / Daylight Seaview Plaid
Sunrise Mojave Stripe
Half Light Little Boxes
Daylight Seaview Plaid
Pacific Old Coast Plaid
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Adriatic Lucent Plaid
California Street Plaid
Grey Mist Bienvenido Plaid
Henna Rogue Plaid
Marine Feliz Plaid
Jade Hammonds Plaid
Marine Rainbow Stripe
Coral Mav Plaid
Watermelon Feliz Plaid
Cumin Rogue Plaid
Wheat Rainbow Stripe
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Cloud Small Carrick Plaid
Latte Little Boxes
- The Blanket Shirt is our all-time best-selling style, and it just might be the coziest damn shirt ever made.
- Crafted from a heavyweight organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts, it's sturdy yet incredibly soft and breathable.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with an easy fit, ideal for layering on chilly nights or mornings.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29 1/2" on front body length for M..
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- CNCharlie N.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 4 starsFinally tried the Blanket shirt
Great shirt. Love the weight and feel. Shrinks a bit when you wash it.
Runs a touch small after a wash. I am an L in most Outerknown products, and between L and XL for other brands. Bought the L, fit well, washed it cold and dried it with air only and it still shrunk a bit. Now it’s teetering on being too short, on my torso, and I don’t have a long torso.
I’ll probably buy another and I’ll probably try XL when I do, so I don’t have to be too careful with it in the wash.
- JFJoseph F.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket Shirt - FINAL SALERated 5 starsBest Flannel Yet
Thick comfy material, natural lie on body
XL a good fit for 6’2” 200 lbs
- RRRandy R.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsThe shirt is incredible; sizing left more to be desired.
The shirt is awesome! Every bit as comfortable as advertised; like wearing a high quality mexican blanket as your over-shirt!! Love it. However,... I'm a 5'9, 140lb surfer and though the shoulder seams sit perfectly the length of the the size "Small" is pretty long (at 29 inches it runs well past the groin). I would very highly recommend availability of an "Extra Small" (XS) size that keeps the shoulder width the same, but compensates for a dude with a shorter torso. I still love it and am very impressed by the build quality and durability!! But I'm kind of considering getting a length alteration by a tailor; because I feel like an article of Outerknown apparel that you want to wear everyday shouldn't give any appearance of baggy-ness (it's not a parka or something; I wear a micro-down jacket over it when I'm out in the cold). Food for thought for prospective buyers. :) And, I know I'm super picky these days of wanting my clothes to actually fit right & that's by no means the norm in our culture...etc.
- AAyypeaVerified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsFirst impression, stunning
Out of the bag you see its gonna be one of the best pieces in your wardrobe for years to come. They come up with so many truly different colorways.
To help you on purchasing; if you’re my size, i ended up with a few in my closet, and they are all the same, LARGE. I am 6’3 185, long arms and torso. Slender and muscular. Every shirt fit me EXACTLY the same. Sleeve length is actually long enough, tighter cuffs though . Fits like a casual dress shirt which i love, and i can just barely sneak a “thinner” hoodie underneath if i wanted to go warmer and button it up. If its a bigger hoodie you can wear the blanket unbuttoned. If i were to wear one as a jacket shirt i would order an XL but i like mine a little more fitted. Early Spring time will be perfect with a tee underneath. 10/10.
- RKRico K.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsNice colours
made our trip to foggy Milan more colourful.