Noble Fibers From the Peruvian AltiplanoHigh in the Andean Altiplano, at an elevation above 13,000 feet very little grows, but it’s the perfect environment for local Peruvian farmers to produce the finest alpaca wool. When designing this season, we noticed the subtle natural colors of the wool and thought, why not skip the dying process and let the natural tones of the wool speak for themselves. Skipping the dying process means fewer chemicals, far less water use in production, and products that you can feel good about.
- Slim Fit —
- Tailored cut with room for movement. Designed to look clean and modern; ideal for layering.
- Classic Fit —
- Cut with ease through the body and sleeves. Designed to look like your everyday fit; comfortable with clean lines.
- Relaxed Fit —
- Cut with extra ease through the body and sleeves. Pants have a looser fit from hips down through legs. Designed to look easy-going and casual.
- Oversized Fit —
- Cut to be oversized when wearing your typical size. Broader shoulders, relaxed down sleeves and body. Designed to look modern and unstructured.
- Measure around the fullest part of your chest, make sure to keep the tape measure level.
- Sleeve Length
- Start from the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. Total length is your sleeve length.
- Measure around the narrowest part (where your waist bends side to side) keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
Still not sure about fit? For more assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org