Flurocarbon Free Waterproofing
Stay Dry - Lower Your ImpactOver the past 12 months new research has emerged showing that PFOA’s (a.k.a. perfluorooctanoic acid), the active chemistry used for most waterproofing doesn’t break down when shed from garments. Traces of these chemicals are being found on mountains and trails around the world. In a continued effort to lower our impact we’ve developed a revolutionary form of waterproofing that’s flurocarbon free. It’s gentler on the environment, and repels water and snow effectively and ecologically without any harm to the environment.
- Slim Fit —
- Tailored cut with room for movement. Designed to look clean and modern; ideal for layering.
- Classic Fit —
- Cut with ease through the body and sleeves. Designed to look like your everyday fit; comfortable with clean lines.
- Relaxed Fit —
- Cut with extra ease through the body and sleeves. Pants have a looser fit from hips down through legs. Designed to look easy-going and casual.
- Oversized Fit —
- Cut to be oversized when wearing your typical size. Broader shoulders, relaxed down sleeves and body. Designed to look modern and unstructured.
- Measure around the fullest part of your chest, make sure to keep the tape measure level.
- Sleeve Length
- Start from the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. Total length is your sleeve length.
- Measure around the narrowest part (where your waist bends side to side) keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
Still not sure about fit? For more assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org